- Reviews (0)
The Browning Recoil Hawg ranks among the most effective muzzle brakes in the industry. It reduces muzzle jump significantly to keep the target in your scope and has been shown to reduce recoil up to 76 percent depending on the caliber. Specially designed directional porting blows gases up and to the sides to minimize dust signature.
- Multi-port design reduces felt recoil up to 76 percent depending on caliber
- Top and side ports direct gases to reduce muzzle rise
- Closed bottom design helps reduce dust signature during firing
- Rugged all-steel construction
- Multi-caliber design is suitable for calibers that are .30 caliber or smaller
- FITMENT NOTES: Will fit most bull and heavy-sporter profile rifle barrels with a minimum barrel shoulder of .700″ and a 5/8″-24 TPI or 1/2″-28 TPI threaded muzzle. The Recoil Hawg will not fit X-Bolt Speed rifles and other rifles with sporter-weight barrels (M13 x 1.25 or M13 x .75 threaded muzzle)