Hogue HandAll Bvrtail Grip Slv Glock 19 23 32 38 Gen 3 4 Blk
- Reviews (0)
Hogue’s Beavertail Grip Sleeve line has been engineered with models for precision fits on specific firearms. The Beavertail Grip Sleeve is installed by slipping it over the pistol’s polymer frame until it seats perfectly into position. The sleeve is precision manufactured to provide a secure and comfortable fit. Once installed, the HandALL sleeve’s finger grooves offer instinctive handling and control of the firearm. The grooves lead into a gentle palm swell that has been carefully designed to fit naturally in the hand. The beavertail built into the grip sleeve rises high along the backstrap of the frame. This provides hand comfort higher on the grip. In addition, the beavertail also cushions the hand during recoil by providing better distribution of recoil forces. The built-in features of the grip sleeve provide comfort and confidence which in turn promote accuracy. The HandALL is built from a long-lasting durable thermoplastic elastomer compound. This rubber ages very gracefully and keeps a firm, tacky feel throughout the life of the grip. It will not harden, split or crack with age or usage. The surface is covered with Hogue’s familiar Cobblestone texture, a series of small circular bumps that provide an efficient non-slip, non-irritating grip on the rubber.
- Beavertail grip sleeve designed to fit Glock Gens 3 and 4 of models 19, 23, 32, 38
- Finger grooves naturally position fingers for optimal grip
- Gentle palm swells fit comfortably in the hand
- Beavertail cushions the hand on recoil and offers increased hand comfort higher on the grip
- Designed for a tight and secure fit engaging with the texture and contours of the firearm’s frame