- Reviews (0)
The Osage River Tactical Waist Pack is designed with heavy duty 900D ballistic nylon so it can withstand your toughest adventures. The main compartment is equipped with a lengthwise divider so you can organize your gear. An additional 3 exterior pockets offer storage space for your wallet, GPS, pocket knife, or other small accessories. A hidden pocket at the back of the pack sits closest to your body to provide secure storage for your keys, cell phone, and other personal items. The pack measures 15 inches long, 5 inches wide, and 7 inches high for versatile, low profile storage. Features easy to grasp textured zipper pulls and an adjustable waist strap that accommodates waist sizes from 28 inches to 54 inches comfortably. The stretch bungee cord at the top of the pack offers practical storage for a water bottle. This fanny pack can be worn around your waist, over your shoulder, or as a crossbody bag. The Osage River Tactical Waist Pack makes it easy to carry and access your gear at the range, on the trail, or in the field.
- Low profile bag can be carried around your waist, over your shoulder, or as a crossbody bag to suit your selected activity
- Main storage compartment features a lengthwise divider to organize your gear; lightweight bag weighs 0.65 pounds
- Zippered external pockets offer storage space for small accessories; a hidden pocket sits closest to your body for keys and wallet
- The pack measures 15 inches long, 5 inches wide, and 7 inches high for low profile storage; fits waist sizes 28 to 54 inches
- Made with heavy duty 900D ballistic nylon and easy to grasp textured zipper pulls; stretch cord top can store a water bottle